FREE tax preparation
Get your taxes done for free at a Metrocash location near you!
Available for anyone earning less than $53,000 in 2014.
IRS certified tax preparers and Cash Coach volunteers are ready to assist you. All you need to do is bring the following with you to a tax preparation site listed on the back:
- Photo Identification
- Social Security or ITIN card for each person on tax return
- W-2, W-2G and 1099-R forms for all jobs worked in 2014
BRING IF THESE APPLY TO YOU
- 1095-A Health Insurance Marketplace Statement
- Unemployment Compensation, Form 1099-G
- Childcare provider name, address, and tax ID number
- A copy of last year’s state and federal returns (if available)
- All other tax related documents
- Bank account information to directly deposit your refund
- If you are married filing jointly, both spouses must come to sign the return
FREE tax preparation flyer (PDF | 240KB)
Gardens Growing Families
Reduce your grocery bill!
Grow your own vegetables at a community garden.
Get your application here! (PDF)
Pest Management Guides Available
The 2015 version of Virginia Cooperative Extension's Pest Management Guides are now available on our website. The guides cover Field Crops, Home Grounds and Animals, and Horticultural and Forest Crops.