Home Food Preservation Workshops
Join us for a canning workshop teaching the basics of home food preservation. Enjoy a hands-on class setting and preserve your own goodies to take home. Bring your apron and be prepared to learn by doing as we master the art of preserving home-grown fresh produce. The cost of the class is $20. Register by calling the Orange Extension Office at (540) 672-1361. All classes are from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- June 5th - Culpeper Extension Office
- June 26th - Madison Extension Office
- July 19th - Orange County Public Works Community Center
- August 2nd - Madison Extension Office
- August 13th - Orange County Public Works Community Center
- August 28th - Culpeper Extension Office
NEW! Extension Program On-line Payment
New! Click here to make a secure, convenient payment on-line. Visa, MasterCard, and e-checks accepted. Please print your payment receipt and mail it with your registration form.
Orange 4-H Blog
Click here to view the 4-H Blog.