Language Interpretation Services Now Available
If you have limited English skills, do not let that stop you from visiting an Extension office. If you have difficulty speaking or understanding English, our staff can serve you by connecting you to one of our Extension agents through a telephone-based interpreter. Interpretation for more than 200 languages is provided. This service is free to our clients. Read more
2017 Rappahannock County 4-H Summer Camps
- June 13, 2017 - Jon Boating and Swimming
- June 20, 2017 - Alcohol Tobacco Firearms (ATF) Canine Unit Tour and Swimming
- July 7, 2017 - Culpeper-Madison-Rappahannock (CMR) Farm Show and Swimming
- July 11, 2017 - Luray Caverns and Rope Adventure Park Tour
- July 18, 2017 - Spashdown Water Park
- June 5-9, 2017 - 4-H Day Camp
- July 23-27, 2017 - 4-H Overnight Camp
2017 Rappahannock County 4-H Summer Camps Brochure (PDF | 2MB)
Pest Management Guides Available
The 2016 version of Virginia Cooperative Extension's Pest Management Guides are now available on our website. The guides cover Field Crops, Home Grounds and Animals, and Horticultural and Forest Crops.
Become a 4-H Volunteer
Inspire the next generation -- become a 4-H volunteer! 4-H programs look to volunteers to help our young people learn the skills they need to prepare for their futures while also having fun.