Home Food Preservation Workshops
Join us for a canning workshop teaching the basics of home food preservation. Enjoy a hands-on class setting and preserve your own goodies to take home. Bring your apron and be prepared to learn by doing as we master the art of preserving home-grown fresh produce. The cost of the class is $20. Register by calling the Orange Extension Office at (540) 672-1361. All classes are from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- June 5th - Culpeper Extension Office
- June 26th - Madison Extension Office
- July 19th - Orange County Public Works Community Center
- August 2nd - Madison Extension Office
- August 13th - Orange County Public Works Community Center
- August 28th - Culpeper Extension Office
ServSafe Food Safety Courses
ServSafe Food Safety Management Courses are available through Virginia Cooperative Extension and employees in Spotsylvania and Stafford Counties.
Pest Management Guides Available
The 2013 version of Virginia Cooperative Extension's Pest Management Guides are now available on our website. The guides cover Field Crops, Home Grounds and Animals, and Horticultural and Forest Crops.